Gartner predicts the business value-add of blockchain will grow to around $176bn by 2025 and exceed to $3.1tn by 2030. This is a giant leap for a technology that, althoughContinued ⭢
CasinoBitcoins realises the importance of privacy and security. Therefore, any data collected by the Site is going to be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned, reused or disclosed. All information you provide to CasinoBitcoins is going to be stored in our database and not used further without your consent.
We uptake necessary safety measures to protect your private data, and we will not disclose it to third parties except in cases we explicitly state below, under “Use of Personal Information”. We may collect personal information from you in a few ways; for example, when you visit the site or send us a message via the form on the website. The personally identifiable information, such as your name, telephone number, address, shall be collected only when you provide it to us voluntarily. It’s crucial to remember that using the Internet always carries some security risks. Therefore, we cannot entirely safeguard against unauthorised access by third parties.
There are a few cases in which we would use your personal information:
- You have consented to a secondary use or disclosure of your information;
- The authorities legally request your information;
- In case the Owner is acquired by another business, merger or entering into an insolvency procedure.
The Site is not aimed at individuals under the age of 18. Therefore, such individuals should not provide any personal details to us through the Site or with any other way.
Advertisements & Endorsements:
Our Site might collect some visitors’ data relevant to improving the functions and performance of the Site. It’s crucial to note that none of this data allows us to acquire personal information of the Site’s visitors.
How and What Personal Information is Collected
We process and collect data depending on your activities on the website.
There are only two types of activities available on our Site:
1. Browsing through the Site
As you visit the website, we might automatically collect the following data:
- Technical information, including Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, settings of the time zone, the browser’s plug-in types and versions, your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your device, location, Operating System, platform as well as the online identifiers. Although the information mentioned above isn’t personal, we still treat it with the same level of security measures we apply towards your private data. What’s more, the data above is used by us only for internal analysis of user’s trends so that we can enhance the experience on the Site.
- In a case you access our website from a mobile device, we also may collect your mobile carrier data and the unique device ID number.
- Data regarding your visit on the website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and page interaction details.
- The data collected from cookies.
- Our website also uses specific analytics tools that allow us to receive the data from analytics platforms. The Site uses its own analytics as well as the third party providers. The data acquired through the data analytics services includes the information on the OS (Operating System) running on your computer or other device, IP (Internet Protocol) address (which may be utilised to receive your geolocation), access times, type of a browser, language, and the sites you have visited before ours. Refer to our Cookies Policy in order to see further information about third-party providers we use.
2. Contacting us
We may store the information you provide to us when contacting our team via the form on the page.
We are looking to partner with companies that provide service, promotions and solutions we feel are going to be valuable to our customers. In such instances, we will provide such services, promotions and solutions.
The Site reserves the right to provide statistical data regarding your activities on the Site; traffic as well as other statistical information relating to our Site to the third parties. However, we don’t include data that would reveal your identity.
The Site might provide your personal information to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
It’s possible we release your information if we are required to do it by law to comply with any legal processes.
We do not bring any warranty against the use of your data by third party sites linked to, and from, our website.