Have You Registered for SBWA+2019 Yet?
Sports Betting West Africa+ 2019 is the most exceedingly respected summit for the gaming industry in West Africa, offering unparalleled access to the largest stakeholders in the gaming industry and vertical sectors.
Taking place at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos, Nigeria from 23-25 July, this year’s agenda will address the most pertinent questions that give West African operators sleepless nights.
These are a few of the issues that will be addressed at SBWA+2019
● How do leading operators manage risk successfully?
● What are the main challenges affecting the relationship between operators and agents?
● What impact do virtual sports and live betting have on operations?
● How are software providers tailoring solutions to local market challenges?
● What are the best strategies to use when structuring odds and RTP rates?
Why YOU should attend
● Meet the leading operators in West Africa
● Enhance your skills with the global expertise of the gaming sector’s most prominent stakeholders to improve and develop further your operations
● Stay ahead of your competitors with new marketing strategies and tools
● Be part of the forces to change and make the West African gaming industry a better market
● Keep up with the regulatory body’s planned upcoming regulations
● Acquire more business within your country of operation and the rest of West Africa
What are you waiting for?
Register today to gain the competitive edge in the West African market: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbwa
Be part of West Africa’s largest gaming industry exhibition
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Africa with our sponsorship and exhibition packages:
About the event:
Sports Betting West Africa+ has been re-invented to include new topics, new themes and bring even more stakeholders in Africa’s gaming industry together.
SBWA+ aims to enhance the skills of the stakeholders who work in all disciplines of the gaming industry, through sharing knowledge about the latest regulations, marketing techniques, cutting edge technologies and responsible gambling practices to ensure your long-term success in gaming. This year’s agenda has been developed to focus on the challenges and opportunities facing operators in West Africa thereby presenting more business opportunities to our exhibitors and sponsors.
Contact our Marketing Director, Lou Mari Burnett, to find out how Eventus International can raise your profile through our highly esteemed events: