Gaming Expo Francophone Africa
It’s Time For A French Speaking African Gaming Show (GEFA)
With only one month to go, Platform Infinity and Event Partner, Eventus International is
proud to welcome all gaming stakeholders to a groundbreaking, first edition of Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA), on the 26 th of June 2019 in Ivory Coast.
The event will kick off with a networking cocktail reception and pre-event registration on the 26 th of June 2019 at Radisson Blu in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. All attendees will have the opportunity to break the ice and connect with new peers in the industry before the event commences on the 27 th of June at 10:00.
With speaking slots and exhibitor spaces filling up fast, the Platform Infinity and Eventus International teams, would like to encourage all who are interested to enter the gaming industry in the French speaking African countries, to register while space is still available.
Attendees of #GEFA2019 will have the opportunity to walk away with the following insights:
- Ivory Coast gaming industry and its regulations and opportunities
- Exploring key growth markets and opportunities in Francophone Africa: lottery, sports
betting, land based and online gaming - how to foster further growth?
- What does the sports betting landscape look like in Francophone African countries?
- Differences between Francophone and other African countries gaming industry –
understanding the market and its characteristics
AND MUCH MORE!
GEFA would like to warmly welcome and introduce the following sponsors and exhibitors:
- Loterie Nationale de Côte d’Ivoire (LONACI)
- Eventus Media
- SB Betting Software
With limited space left, please contact us today to secure your foot in the door in Ivory Coast.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com