Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) 2019
Explore the Francophone African Gaming Sector – Less Than Two Months Until #GEFA2019
You are invited to attend the most exciting and intriguing online and offline sports betting event, especially for the Francophone African countries: The inaugural Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) which will be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan in Ivory Coast from 26 – 28 June 2019.
With less than two months to go until GEFA commences, we are pleased share some highlights of the event.
· Exploring growth and opportunities in Francophone African sports betting markets
· What you need to know about licensing, partnership and operating a gaming business in Francophone African countries
· Gain insights from the frontlines of sports betting operators and regulators
· Learn about strategies to develop, sustain and grow market share while facing new
· operators entering your market
· Connect with leading operators for an unparalleled networking opportunity
GEFA 2019 is the only dedicated gaming event for the French-speaking countries in Africa. The event is designed to appeal to the who’s who in gaming industry in Africa and internationally.
Expect to meet C-levels and senior directors from:
· Gaming operators
· Regulators & government authorities
· Gaming machine suppliers & manufacturers
· Gaming furniture suppliers & manufacturers
· Gaming software providers
· Payment solution providers
· Online betting sports operators
· Mobile gaming operators
· Lottery iGaming Fantasy, Skill and e-Sport
· Gaming consultants
· Law firms in gaming sector
· Industry associations
· Responsible Gaming Advisors
Contact us now to find out how you can boost your brand at #GEFA2019:
· Contact Platform Infinity’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in the French speaking African countries with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for GEFA 2019.