5 September 2018, Johannesburg, South Africa
Today, Eventus International announced the confirmed speakers for the 6th Annual BiG Africa SuperShow which will be held at Emperors Palace from 5-6 November.
The 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow is guaranteed to be a good show! In addition to the show being free to attend for South African gambling industry professionals, this year’s agenda will feature a wide variety of speakers from across the continent that are leading executives in both the retail and land-based sports betting and casino sectors.
Eventus International is proud to announce that the following gaming sector professionals will be speaking at the 6th Annual BiG Africa SuperShow:
Sports Betting Sector:
1. Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies Ltd
- Austin Udu, Director of Sales for Africa, Media Stream AG
- Dhrupal Amin, MD – Online Gaming and Sports Betting, Goldrush Group (G-Bets)
- Ivan Zaltsman, CIO, World Sports Betting
- Jack Smith, Business Development Manager, Sporting Solutions
- Martin Sack, Group Manager: Online Business Development, Sun International
- Sean Coleman, CEO, South African Bookmakers Association
- Seun Methowe, Country Manager – West Africa, Perform Group
- Shane Leahy, CEO, Oxygen8 Group
- John Gouws, MD-Inside Analytics, BI Adviser to Chalkline Sports
Casino and Hospitality:
- Cliff Lamberton, MD, African Casino Equipment Suppliers Pty Ltd
- Judith Kiragu, Director, GoldenKey Casino
- Joan Alcorn, International Consultant in Hospitality, leisure, Tourism, Gaming Industries
- Nicholas Chapman, Gaming Executive, Caesar’s Entertainment Corporation (Emerald Resort and Casino)
- Wayne Hill, COO, Bidvest Prestige
- Tsepho Makhudu, Founder, Makhudu Hospitality Consultants
- Katleho Thejane, Director, Goldrush Group
All-round Gambling professionals :
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
- Chhayan Ringadoo, CEO, Gambling Regulatory Authority, Mauritius
- Edgar Agaba, CEO, National Gaming Board, Uganda
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Pierre Otto, Compliance and Quality Manager, GLI Africa
And many more to be confirmed!
“We are currently in the last phase of agenda development. Our goal is to have a final agenda ready by the end of the week” – Jordan Crossley, Conference Producer, Eventus International
With registrations coming in for the show as early as two months ago, the race is on to register for the 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow!
“This year’s BiG Africa Summit is going to be packed! We will only have a limited number of seats so it will be best if our loyal attendees from all our African shows register for the summit now to avoid being left out” – Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director, Eventus International.
You can register on Eventus Internatioanal’s BiG Africa website (link below) or contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director (contact below) to register directly.
To say that Africa is an untapped market for the gaming sector would truly be an outdated statement. More and more operators join the competition every year, and Africa’s rapid increase in infrastructure development and internet access is connecting the continent like never before, which is creating even more opportunities for the rise of new stakeholders.
As the market becomes ever more competitive every day and as the latest advancements in technologies evolve and change the market, the need for all stakeholders to stay up to date on current affairs and make use of cutting edge solutions to market challenges becomes even more necessary every day.
Eventus International has spent the entire year researching solutions to these challenges and finding the latest, most cutting-edge advancements world-wide at our events such as: SPICE India, Sports Betting East Africa, Sports Analytics Africa, Cyprus Gaming Show, Artificial Intelligence Malta, Sports Betting West Africa, and the Scandinavian Gaming Show to bring them all together for a massive exchange of ideas.
Prepare for the biggest gaming industry gathering of the year as we bring back some of our show’s most knowledgeable and respected stakeholders for the BiG Africa Supershow 2018! The programme has been designed to give all African stakeholders from all aspects of the industry the skills necessary to remain competitively strong and utilize new technologies to keep your players entertained for in 2019.
If that’s not enough, Eventus International has made this year’s BiG Africa Summit 100% FREE to attend for South African gaming industry professionals.
- Benefit from wide scale economic reports about the African gaming sector
- Africa’s most respected regulators report on gaming activities in their regions
- Show you care for the sustainability of the sector by learning about the latest responsible gambling programmes
- Gain insight into why mobile payment works so well in East and West Africa
- Discern your role in the product creation process
- See the future of sports betting by learning about artificially intelligent sports books
- Be advised on exactly which gaming technologies work best for your region
- Effectively understand the needs and wants of African punters
- Take part in a masterclass and learn how to extend player life cycles
- Ask Africa’s betting and iGaming icons for advice on any gaming related topic
- Grow your network of gaming sector professionals
- And Many more!
Bookmakers, casino operators, gaming regulators, government associations, software solution providers, affiliate marketers, fintech companies and leading stakeholders in the gaming sector are all going to be there, and you should too!
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director; Lou Mari Burnett to find out how Eventus International can raise your profile in the African Market